Anonymous asked: Top 5 favorite character episodes from Buffy
"I refuse to believe that, you need to have faith."
I’m just passing through. Satisfied?
Hi-dilly-ho, followerinos. I hope you’re all doing okily dokily today. Your hair looks nice, and you smell divine. You’re making all the right choices in life and you make the world happy.
Now that your daily boost of complimentary self-esteem is out of the way, it’s time for a SPECIAL JASON…
Spuffy Appreciation Week: Day One: Old School Spuffy
Lana Parrilla signing autographs at Comic Con [x]
- Vicki: Damon was the one that turned Vicki, which led to her eventual death.
- Jenna: Damon killed the vampire Klaus was planning on using in the sacrifice, which led to him using Jenna as an alternative.
- Alaric: Damon killed Alaric multiple times while he was wearing the Gilbert ring, which was the reason he went crazy.
- Bonnie’s grandmother: Damon was the one who wanted the tomb open in the first place, despite being warned about it.
- "She taught me how to kill": Katherine never saw Damon after he first became a vampire. Sage was the one that taught him how to kill.
#this whole episode was an apology for damon being a dick#it made excuses for him#it set a bad example for women everywhere#it says that you should fall for the abusive asshole who rapes your friends#there’s a darkness in him that controls his actions#having bad shit happen to you does not make you less responsbile for being a shitty person#it does not take away your agency#everything horrible that was ever done#is damon’s fault#i’m seriously considering quitting this show#because no one acknowledges this on it#not the writers#and hence not the characters#and we are in the endless cycle of promoting bad behaviour#and romanticising abuse#and that isn’t okay#it will never be okay#it is disgusting (via concertinacheatingheartbeat)